From the left-hand navigation menu select the Customer menu item:
This will bring a list of the customers for the business. Click on the customer name to make updates to the customer's profile.
You will go to the Customer's profile page with the following tabs:
Profile: Name, contact information (email, phone, address), Tax information and any additional custom fields created
Pet: Manage the customers pet information (Only visible if Pet business)
Vet: Manage the veterinarian information for the pet(s) (Only visible if Pet business)
Appointments: View and manage customer's appointments
Settings: Has many different settings under it as described below -
- Preferred Staff - You can select the preferred staff who should be servicing the customer most of the time/always. This field is also used to forward the appointment requests to this staff for the customer if the forwarding feature is turned on at business level.
- Custom Price - You can choose a custom price by customer and service here. This will override the service price you have set at business level.
- Notifications - You can select how the customer should receive any type of notification via email, SMS or both. Please note you need to contact support to turn on SMS messaging and this will have additional charge based on your location.
- GPS Tracking - Should the customer see the map where the service was performed.
- Keys - If you have your customer's home keys you can manage where the keys are or with which staff member.
- Price Exception Report - You can see all the services where the customer paid different price then the standard service price set at business level.
- Account Settings - Here you can manage changing the password, sending a welcome email with new password or deactivating the customer.
Payment: Here you can view payment related information.
- Invoice - You can see the summary and status of past invoices.
- Customer Credit - You can add customer credit here. For example, you can provide credit to customer for referring a new customer.
- Credit Card - You or your customer can add up to 2 credit cards here.
- Payment History - Here you can see report of past invoices and how the customer has paid you.
Packages: Here you buy a new package for your customer and also manage the active/inactive packages.
Chat: You can view and send chat message to your customers from here. You will also be able to see new chat messages in your app.