If you have a gmail account and not receiving emails from DoTimely. Please check your spam folder and white list the DoTimely domain. Below are the steps:
1. Open Gmail and click the Settings icon in the top right corner.
2. Click Settings in the drop-down menu that appears.
3. Click the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
4. Click the Create a New Filter button located right above the section for blocking email address
5. To whitelist an entire domain in Gmail, type only the domain in the From field in the format @dotimely.com.
6. If you don't want to adjust any of the other options for a more specific filter, go ahead and click the link called Create filter with this search, which opens an option screen.
7. Place a check in the box next to Never send it to Spam.
8. Click Create a filter to save the changes.