DoTimely Client Guide
To get started you should have received a Welcome E-mail with the instructions to login into your account. Here is an example of a Welcome e-mail.
You can click on the Login button and use the password provided to login into the account.
The first screen you will see is your Profile. You can add/update any required information here.
Next, we ask you to change your password for security purposes. You can click on the Change Password tab and change your password.
You can click on Forgot Password? link on the login page to reset your password. This will send you an e-mail with your new password. Please remember to update your password for security purposes.
My profile will have following tabs on the top: -
- Basic Info – Here you can update your personal information.
- Additional – Here you can provide the information regarding your security code or access instruction to your building/house. You can also select to turn on notification at the Start or end of an appointment.
- Customer Form – Only applicable if your Pet business requires additional information.
- Credit Card – This will ask for your credit card details. We use Stripe to store and process credit cards. No sensitive data ever touches our servers. Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification.
- Change Password - You can change your password here.
Here you can view/edit or add your pet details.
You can click on + sign to add your pet’s profile.
For editing click on pencil against your pet’s name and it will bring the pet details up. Here you can make changes and click update to save it.
You can also click delete to delete the pet profile.
You can save your pet’s Veterinarian’s information here.
Calendar will show you all your appointments for the current month. The color of each appointment represents the status of the appointment as per the legend on the top – Unassigned Requests, Scheduled, In-Progress, Completed.
Here you can select your Pet if you have multiple pets. Otherwise your default pet will be selected.
Notes – if you want to provide some specific instructions to us regarding your pet or service, please add to the notes.
Click save to create a request. You will be able to see the request in grey color on your calendar. This request won’t be changed into scheduled until we accept it.
You can make the payment yourself if your Pet business has enabled it. You can also add tips for the sitter/walker.
- Appointment accepted e-mail: You will get an e-mail when your Pet business has accepted your appointment.
- Appointment started/stop e-mail: If you have selected the option to get notification at start or stop of the appointment in your profile. You will get below e-mails.